Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Waiting on that pain pill to kick in...

Well I am still paying for that long walk Saturday and almost busting my ass yesterday morning in the den BUT I am anxiously awaiting for the pain pill to kick in...
This morning when it does, I am going out back of the office to dig up some Liriope that keeps getting wacked off. The maintenance man thinks they are weeds, LOL! My friend Gina and I planted them a few years ago and they are going nowhere. I am going to take them home where they can grow beautifully. I can't wait to see those gorgeous purple flowers they have.  http://www.daytonnursery.com/encyclopedia/perennials/Liriope.htm  They are also perennials which is my favorite as I only want to plant once and enjoy them for years! Annuals just aren't worth the pain of planting them anymore...

4 comments:

  1. My gooder-half has them, & Luvs 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got all the Liripoe dug up, can't wait to plant it at home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brent got the rest of my Liriope planted late yesterday. I can't wait till the flowers come up! I know they are going to be beautiful...

    ReplyDelete