Monday, May 23, 2011

A little more about me...

Here is a little more about me. I work full time and love what I do. I also have a lot of back problems and my mind tells me "you can do that" and my body says "oh no, you can't do that!". I visited the Georgia JugFest this past Saturday and my mind said go ahead and walk over to the vendor area, LOL! Well I am paying for that decision now. At 50 I should be able to still do so much and most of the time I try anyway, LOL! I always end up paying for it later. Anyway, it was nice to get out on a Saturday and enjoy the heat (NOT!) and see folks I haven't seen in a while.


I also sell stuff I no longer need on eBay and Yardsellr and on Facebook at Jezebel's Treats.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jezebels-Treats/
Join me! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment