Tuesday, May 24, 2011

CT Scan/Myleogram

I learned yesterday evening that my procedure was moved up to this Friday! I am not sure if I am ready for this or not but it's going to happen anyway. Going for my lab work this afternoon to get that over with. I am real curious to know the results of this test and can't wait to get them. At this point I have no idea what is in my future for my ole broke down back.

On a brighter note, I am going over to the Eagles Nest at 12:30 to see Savannah at Beach Day! Only one more day of school for her and she will be out with Resee for summer vacation. I so wish I could enjoy it with them! :o)

2 comments:

  1. Beach Day was a blast! Will post pics soon on my facebook page...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Went to the hospital early this morning and everything went well. Anxiously awaiting the results of the tests and will get them on June 10th.

    ReplyDelete