Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Well I've had a horrible headache for two days now. It's really bad and I am looking for relief soon (I hope). I've been trying to organize my cookbooks in the hutch in the dining room and I am still searching for the rest of them, LOL! I try to stay busy to keep my mind off loosing my job but it's not working too well at all. There is a lot to be done at the office closing out the books and such before we leave so I will be pretty busy with all of that. Since I was the only one fortunate to have a job, it's going to be so very hard on my family. I totally feel like I have let them down in a big way. I told everyone that I'll be cleaning out the house and selling stuff. Brent told me he is leaving as soon as my job ends, LOL! He was kidding of course. It's going to be a big and hard adjustment on all six of us to have me home all the time. I just can't get over loosing that health insurance...

1 comment:

  1. Well for the headache, I had to return to the hospital for a blood patch. They took blood from my arm and injected it into my spine. Oh tons of fun...NOT! I am feeling better now but still have a little bit of a headache. They said if it doesn't go away I need to go back for another blood patch. I am praying it goes away on it's own because I really don't want to go through that again!

    ReplyDelete