Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ok, I am pissed...

I bought this cute looking dress on ebay. Well, it arrived yesterday and is covered in stains and the seller refuses to refund my money saying there were no stains and the dress was in mint condition when it left her. Hmmm...it was double packed in tyvek envelopes so there is no way it could have been damaged in the mail. The stains look like old greasy stains, I've seen that type before... The seller's ID is mebsales4u so beware if you come across this one on ebay. The dress is here http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=350462632093&si=H0CHlJEt%252BrOMJLLEamSH6IQFTCE%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT and if you look really close, you can plainly see some of the stains in the photo, HER photo no less. I thought it was maybe just the light since she stated the dress was in mint condition, boy was I wrong!

Here is what she said to me...

Dear kim*co,

3 Individuals viewed the Dress before it was sent and each says NO STAINS! The Dress was in MINT Condition! No pictures are necessary; we know it left our location as stated in listing. Thank you for doing business with HELLO GOOD BUY.

- mebsales4u
 
 Dear kim*co,

No Stains were on the Dress. Pictures show different degrees of light - but there were no stains on the Dress.

- mebsales4u
 
Mighty funny as I had 6 people look at it and say there ARE stains, many of them.
Another horrible experience in ebay land.

I have filed a claim against her with ebay for a full refund.  Stay tuned for the results...

1 comment:

  1. Well ebay refunded ALL my money for the dress just this morning when I escalated the case I filed against her with ebay customer service. Thanks ebay, I knew you would come through for me! :o)

    ReplyDelete