Thursday, July 28, 2011

Back Surgery

Well I did it. I had back surgery this past Monday (July 25th). I really didn't want to do it but since they told me if I didn't have it I would become wheelchair bound in the years to come I figured I better do it. At least my pain before surgery before was manageable with pain pills. Now it seems I have to double up on them to get any kind of relief at all. My daughter has been calling the doctors office for 2 days now and they have yet to return them. I guess I am at least thankful that doubling them up is giving me a little more relief. This seems to be the worst surgery I have ever went through and I have had several surgeries so far. I don't think I would recommend back surgery to anyone but may have changed my mind since just hearing the word wheelchair. For those of you that know me well and have been to my house, you know a wheelchair would just not work here, LOL!I hope I can recover very soon as the kids go back to school on August 15th and I want to spend as much time with them as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment